Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Change Your Life NOW! with Larray Fawlbs

Everyone thinks dogs are smart.
Most people are stupid.
Coincidence?
Hi, I’m Larray Fawlbs, and I’m an expert.
You know, people come to me with their problems and I tell them to forget about it.
Life’s too short!
Did you know that?
Well, you’d better.
Or else.
No, I’m not threatening you, I’m trying to scare you into a better you!
Join me at my intensive, life-changing, 4 hour seminar this weekend.
It will change your life.
I should know! I took it!
In just 4 hours I empowered myself with the tools I needed to make BIG life changes and have everything in my wildest dreams!
I achieved the IMPOSSIBLE!
I’m a millionaire, an internationally recognized seminar instructor, and a world-class chef!
I can cook up a big batch of self-discovery for you and anyone you bring; $20 off admission for each referral!
But how do I do it?
Well that’s my secret.
The secret I’m willing to share with you this weekend at my celestial, earth-shattering, mind-blowing professional seminar for adults and adult-like youths.
So come on down y’all!

1 comment: